Friday, January 11, 2013

It's been a crazy week


January 11, 2013

I'm sorry for not writing all this week, but it's been a hell of a week. I'll try to summarize everything that happened.

Monday: I thought it would be a good idea to give Justin the rest of the letters I had written but never given him. Note to self: Never do that again. We had a fight and there was a point when I was crying and hysterical, but it I was good and came straight home after work. I also told the camp chair that Justin and I weren't together anymore, so she would need to contact him to see if he was doing camp.

Tuesday: I found out that Justin quit camp and was upset because I thought that he would have enough sense to be the bigger person, so I call him hysterical and say that he isn't. He just moving on with his life and in a different direction and that it's his choice. That night there was a camp meeting that ran until late in the night and my nose was itching the whole time and I couldn't figure out why.

Wednesday: My nose was still itching like crazy and we all know what that means. I call and see if he was thinking about me and he said maybe. I met up with Troy and we went to STIR at 39 Hotel. I gave a guy my number and he hasn't called. I met a ton of guys but only gave one guy my number. We ironically ran into one of Justin's friends Erin at the event too. I thought that she and Troy hit it off pretty well and actually exchanged numbers. Troy and I left the event before it ended and grabbed a bite to eat at J.J. Dolans where he completely Freudian slip on me. My phone died after I texted Justin something not so great and when I got home and plugged it in he was freaking out a bit that I hadn't answered after texting him. Troy said that the room was spinning but he made it home safe.

Thursday: So I did a bad thing and went over and hung with Justin in the morning before work. Nothing too serious but it existed. I went to the visiting professor's lecture which was fun, but I wasn't that into it. The embarrassing part was that I nodded off for a bit and got caught because there was only 3 of us in the lecture that is now cancelled :( I met up with my friend Brandi later that night because she thought that we would be able to get into Wicked!, but alas it was sold out. We ended up going to see Les Miserables instead. That was a good movie.

Today, Friday: After dropping Brandi off I was dozing on and off and actually didn't sleep that much. I did a bad thing and called Justin to hang for a bit before work. While, I was at his place I started feeling sick, so I told him I was going home. I went home and texted my boss that I was having flu like symptoms; nausea, diarrehea, chills and all three put together did not make for a happy Jamie. I spent most of the day napping and then walked through Waikiki with Brandi tonight. We went to the Teddy Bear store, missed the penguins at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, and were nearly snubbed at Denny's. Justin called to check up on me and seriously thought I was snobbing him when I actually wasn't. I also made a Jon friend today, which I'm hoping to meet up with sometime next week.

So yes, it has been a crazy week for me.  I hope that tomorrow won't be as bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment