Sunday, January 6, 2013

What...what?


January 6, 2013

Today was the first day that I actually exercised since I sprained my knee. I've been super worried about exercising since the sprain was really bad and still hurts. I still can't stand for long periods without being in some pain, I haven't managed to wear heels really without some pain. It really does suck. I made it through my light jog without passing out in crippling pain which is definitely progress.

I've been watching a ton of netflix which is kind of crazy, but way good because that means I'm not letting movies go to waste and disappear. I also cleaned some more of my room which is great, but I wish that it meant more and things would just appear sooner.

Justin called again today. It's still weird talking to him. He expects me to automatically be his friend and in ways just to forget what happened the past year, which isn't possible. He also expects me to never ask about Dani ever again. I haven't decided what I'm going to do about that yet, the good news is that I haven't been calling him.

I'm looking forward to this coming week because Brandi will be back from Kauai, I'm going to a mixer event with a friend, and for the whole weekend I'll have the house to myself because the 'rents will be on vacation. I can't wait to film and blog a ton :)



No comments:

Post a Comment