Thursday, November 21, 2013

Motivational Quotes


"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer."- Nolan Bushnell

"I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others... I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent."- Thomas Edison

"The greatest reward in becoming a millionaire is not the amount of money that you earn. It is the kind of person that you have to become to become a millionaire in the first place."- Jim Rohn


 Happiness in life is about stepping into necessary uncertainty and not needing to know the outcome – because if we are honest, we rarely, if ever, know.

All of life is a giant leap of faith. And what holds us back is the obsessive and debilitating need for certainty of outcome ahead of time. But that is not how life works. Life requires faith, boldness and courage to step into the unknown with the knowing that my heart and intuition are always guiding me and know the way. As I step out of the way, a way will be made.

And as I take a step, even though it looks like there is nothing underneath me, I know that I will be supported.-Mastin Kipp

No comments:

Post a Comment